Have an INDIVIDUAL certificate?
Please enter your INDIVIDUAL certificate number and last 4 digits of your Social Security #
(both are required to login):
Enter your 5-digit* Certificate #
Last 4 digits of Social Security #
* If your certificate number is only 4 digits, try one of the following: Enter either a "0" (zero) or a "C" in front.

Use Online Services for:

CPE Reporting:
  • DO NOT ENTER CARRYBACK HOURS ONLINE. CPE entered online must be earned in the proper period. Falsely reporting CPE hours may result in disciplinary action (Minnesota Rule 1105.3000 E). To report carryback hours, see https://boa.state.mn.us/cpe.html#reporting.
  • Upon login, choose the green "Click to Proceed" button at the bottom of the page to enter your CPE hours. Once the task has been completed, you may review the hours you submitted by selecting the CPE Reporting tab at the top of the page.
  • NOTE: If you recently changed your status from Retired, Exempt, or Inactive to the Active status, you may not be able to use the online reporting system. Please contact the Board office at 651-296-7938.
License Renewals:
  • Active renewals, Inactive renewals, and Active to Inactive renewals for the current period can be completed online; for all other status changes, see the Board’s website for paper forms.
  • Please make sure you have your payment information ready before starting your renewal. For security reasons, the electronic payment system will time out if you do not finish your transaction within a reasonable amount of time.
  • We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover.
  • There is a $2.00 bank-charged fee for online renewals.
Name/Address Updates:
  • For address-only updates: Upon login, select the “edit” button next to the Address Information block, make your changes in the pop-up screen, save, and then log off the system.
  • Name changes cannot be made through the online system. Employer changes can only be made through the online services with your renewal. For all other times and to make a name change, follow the change of address instructions on the website.
  • It is an obligation of your licensure to promptly inform the Board of a legal name change and to maintain up-to-date business and home phone numbers and addresses, one of which must be a physical (not PO box) address (Minnesota Rules 1105.1100).




Version: 2024.01.15